学生 applying to 德克萨斯南方大学 who have completed all high school requirements for graduation (including passing the STARR- Texas Residents Only) and have not attended a college or university since graduating high school are considered a first–year freshman.
- 网上填写入学申请 www.applytexas.org
- 提交42美元.00 non-refundable application fee, or approved fee waiver request – 申请及付款连结
No application will be processed without the required application fee or approved fee waiver. 学费减免申请可提交至 firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Most recent official high school transcript or 格 Test Report (Electronically through an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) system, e.g. Speede/TRex, Parchment/Naviance, National Student Clearinghouse, Scoir, Scrib and Greenlight)
- Official SAT or ACT test scores (if required, see notice below)
- 德克萨斯南方大学 SAT/College Board Code: 6824
- Minimum ACT 17 composite score or 900 SAT total score
- 完整的 位置测试 在入学.
- 秋季- 5月31日
- 春季- 12月1日
- 夏天1 - 5月1日
- 夏季II - 6月1日
TSU Board Approves Temporary Revision to 招生 Standards Due to COVID-19
7月12日, 2021, the TSU 校董会 approved a temporary update to the university's admission policy for first-time freshman applicants that qualify for one of the automatic admissions requirements.
- 学生 with High School Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) of 2.5或更高的4.0 scale; OR a minimum ACT score of 17, or minimum SAT score of 900.
- Dual Credit Completion: 学生 who have completed an associate degree with a cumulative college G.P.A. of 2.0 at the time of applying to 德克萨斯南方大学 will be automatically admitted.
- Holistic/Individual 审查 for students outside of the admissions criteria.
The updated policies were approved only for the 2021-2024 academic year.
根据州法律，TEC 51.803-51.809, Uniform 招生 Standards (UAS) require all residents who graduate from a Texas public high school meet one of the following college readiness standards in order to be eligible for consideration for admission at a Texas four-year public institution:
- Successfully complete the Recommended or Advanced (Distinguished) High School Program, Foundation High School Program or complete the portion of the program that was available to them; or
- Successfully complete a curriculum that is equivalent* in content and rigor to the Recommended or Advanced (distinguished) High School Program or Foundation High School Program at a high school that is exempt from offering such programs; or
- Satisfy the College Readiness Benchmarks on the SAT or ACT assessment:
- SAT- 1500(口语+数学+写作)
- ACT- 18 English, 21 Reading, 22 Mathematics and 24 Science
注:为了声称课程等同 学生申请人, the high school counselor or other school officials must complete one of the two Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board exemption forms and attach the completed certification to the student’s high school transcript or diploma prior to submission to the admissions office.
- Graduated from a public or private high school or received a high school diploma or 格 in the State of Texas.
- Resided in this state for at least three consecutive years before the date of graduation from high school or before receiving the equivalent of the high school diploma (格).
- 签署一份 意向誓章 stating that the individual will file an application to become a permanent resident at the earliest opportunity the individual is eligible to do so. Please send to the Office of 本科入学s in the address box below.